Our nationally recognized volunteer initiative creates meaningful short-term, long-term, and occasional volunteer opportunities that meet the strategic needs of our programs while providing individuals a chance to give back and engage with their community. It is a great first step to getting involved.
We have a variety of opportunities for both individuals and groups.
- Staffing member service desks and special events
- Serving meals to older adults
- Helping community members learn and practice their English skills
- Mentoring teens as they prepare their college applications
- Content Creator
- and many more! Check out all of our available opportunities.
Interested in Volunteering with a group? Please fill our our group volunteer request form here.
Want to learn more? Fill out our volunteer interest form to get started!
MCC Content Creator Resources
Looking for a fun crafting activity for you or your family? Grab a sheet of paper, some markers, and do some Origami with our volunteer Jacks he creates three unique Origami pieces. Have an activity or skill you can share with the community? Learn more and apply to be a volunteer content creator opens in a new windowhere.