Our nationally recognized volunteer initiative creates meaningful short-term, long-term, and occasional volunteer opportunities that meet the strategic needs of our programs while providing individuals a chance to give back and engage with their community. It is a great first step to getting involved.
We have a variety of opportunities for both individuals and groups.
- Staffing member service desks and special events
- Serving meals to older adults
- Helping community members learn and practice their English skills
- Mentoring teens as they prepare their college applications
- and many more! Check out all of our available opportunities.
Interested in Volunteering with a group? Please fill our our group volunteer request form here.
Want to learn more? Fill out our volunteer interest form to get started!