Infant and Toddler Center
Our Infant and Toddler Center offers children 3 months to 3 years the opportunity to explore age-appropriate materials and build joyful relationships with peers and teachers in a nurturing, responsive environment. Early Head Start and tuition-based options are available.
A New Vision For Infant and Toddler Care
Our program is poised to be a change maker in the landscape of infant and toddler care and education. See some of the program highlights that set us apart below.
- Led by professional and highly experienced teachers
- Facilitated learning through selection of materials, support of peer socialization, and cultivating a space for listening, exploration and wonder
- Focus on attachment and care (eating, sleeping, diapering), and relishing these opportunities.
- Creating a community of partnership between parents, children, and educators
- 5-day, 3-day, and 2-day options available to support working families