Infants, Toddlers + 2s
Our classrooms offer children 6 months to 2 years the opportunity to explore age-appropriate materials and build joyful relationships with peers and teachers in a nurturing, responsive environment.
- Led by dedicated, professional and experienced teachers, who cultivate a space for listening, exploration and wonder
- Focus on attachment and care (eating, sleeping, diapering), and relishing these opportunities.
- Creating a community of partnership between parents, children, and educators
- 5-day, 3-day, and 2-day tuition funded seats
- 5-day Early Head Start funded seats
We braid funding in order to serve families across the Lower East Side — half of our Infant, Toddlers, and 2s seats are funded by tuition, and half are funded by Early Head Start (tuition-free for eligible families). Our online application provides guidance through our different enrollment pathways.
2024–25 School Year Admission Timeline
December 2023: Infant, Toddlers and 2s Online Application opens for both tuition and Early Head Start center-based seats.
February 2024: Notifications are sent to new families who applied for tuition-funded seats by the priority application deadline. Offers made based on availability.
March 2024: New family tuition contracts and deposits due; remaining tuition seats are filled on a rolling basis.
April + May: Notifications are sent to new families who applied to Early Head Start seats; offers made based on both eligibility and availability.
Ongoing: Remaining seats filled on a rolling basis; new families interested in being considered for the waitlist are welcome to apply, in case there is availability during the school year.
September 2024: School year begins.