Ceramics Classes in NYC
Prospective students across skill levels are invited to join our Adult Ceramics courses, in which burgeoning potters are introduced to the foundations of the medium—from using a pottery wheel to hand-sculpting and glazing—and intermediate students can take rudimentary practices to the next level by learning how to form handles, lids, spouts, and other finishing touches that elevate basic vessel forms. Advanced participants have the opportunity to customize their instructional experience based upon their interests and abilities. All levels are welcome.
- Personalized instruction in a small group setting.
- Weekday morning, afternoon, and weekend classes are offered
- Health and safety guidelines are in place to keep our students healthy and safe.
- Please see the menu above under ‘Art School’ for our schedule at a glance, open studios, or for help with your registration.
- Open Studio time is included at no additional cost.
- Shelf space is assigned to each student and is available at no cost.
- 25 lbs of clay and all studio glazes are available at no cost. 1000 cubic inches of firing is also included with tuition. Additional firing fees are .05 per cubic inch after the 1000 cubic inch allotment per student.