Voter Information for the General Election
Voter Registration Deadline for 2021 General Election: October 8, 2021
Absentee Ballot Request by mail: October 18, 2021
Early Voting: October 23, 2021 – October 31, 2021. Poll times vary.
Election Day: Tuesday, November 2, 2021. Polls open 6 AM – 9 PM (absentee ballots must be postmarked by this date)
You can also request your absentee ballot now!
Upcoming local elections in New York City are pivotal as voters will elect new leadership to the City Council and highest local government offices, including the Mayor, Comptroller, Public Advocate and Borough Presidents. We depend on elected officials to support our issues, services, and funding. Show up for our LES Community and VOTE this fall!
Not sure if you’re registered? Here’s how to check, along with other FAQs:
1) Am I registered to vote? https://www.nycvotersearch.com/
2) Where can I request an absentee ballot? https://nycabsentee.com/
3) Where is my polling site if I vote in-person? https://findmypollsite.vote.nyc/
4) How can I preview my ballot? https://vote.nyc/page/understanding-ballot
5) What are the important dates? https://www.nyccfb.info/nyc-votes/election-calendar/