Our Manny Cantor Center teams are working hard to stay connected to our wonderful community during this hiatus. We’re thrilled to be bringing you fitness classes, do-anywhere workouts, art engagements and enrichments, #virtualandvirtuous Changemakers volunteer opportunities, and more–every day.
- Fitness Members: You can find our daily Zoom class schedule here. Check your inbox for links to these live workouts with your favorite instructors beginning on Monday, March 23rd. You can also find easy do-anywhere workouts on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Artists and Makers: Visit our Virtual Art School here, and check out our new remote classes. Be on the lookout for emails from our Art School Faculty featuring make-at-home challenges, and inspirations to continue your craft. Follow us on Instagram for more inspiration, and to see student and faculty work.
- Early Childhood @ MCC Registered Families: Login to StoryPark to keep in touch with your child’s classroom community. Don’t have a login yet? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. You can also check our resources for families here, and activities for families and children here.
- Teens and Parents: SAT Prep Classes, Video Game Design, Mentoring and more have moved online. Email email@example.com to get connected.
- Want to Help Your Neighbors? We’re looking for resources on the Lower East Side to help connect older adults with the services they need. Click here to contribute information and learn more.
- Critical Services: During this program hiatus, Educational Alliance and Manny Cantor Center will continue to distribute meals and provide support to older adults and families receiving Head Start services. To support this effort, click here. To get connected to these services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also sign up for our newsletter for weekly updates and news.
We want to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com and let us know what you need. These are unusual times, and we will get through this together!