We are pleased to announce that the first phase of our Fitness Center reopening will begin on Thursday, October 1st. As we move forward with our phased reopening of MCC, please know that your health and safety are our highest priority.
Our Fitness staff is hard at work to get the gym ready and has trained in additional health and safety protocols to keep our community safe. We have refined our operations and will conduct final checks to make sure the Fitness Center meets all New York State guidelines and New York City Department of Health inspection requirements and complies with EPA-approved cleaning and sanitization processes.
For more information or to prepare for your Fitness Center visit, please take a look at our health and safety information here. We appreciate your continued support as we work to keep MCC Fitness safe for you by maintaining NYC Health and Safety Guidelines. To reactivate your MCC Fitness membership, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Before visiting us at MCC Fitness, please make a reservation using the instructions below.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please note: In order to keep everyone safe, the following guidelines have been set to ensure that we can continue to operate at limited capacity, while keeping workouts available for all of our members. If you have any trouble with the registration system, please email MCCfitnessfrontdesk@mannycantor.org or Call 646-395-4282.
Member Reservation Limits:
Must be active member of MCC Fitness. Reactivate your membership by filling out this form.
Limit to 1 time slot per member per day.
Limit 5 time slots per member each week.
A 55 minute window is available for each workout.
Register for Your Reservation Account
1. To Register please follow the link below: https://onlinereg.edalliance.org/MyCenter/index.jsf
2. Then Click Reserve a Workout at MCC:
3. The screen here will appear. Select the arrows in the left-hand side of the page to navigate different dates and times. (Please note members may schedule up to two weeks in advance)
4. The available times appear in dark blue and pink, select a time that works best for you by clicking on the time slot. This example is at 7:00 am on 10/01/2020
5. This screen will appear directing you to log in. Click “Log in to Register”:
6. If you already have an account with My Center because of programs you’ve taken at 14th St. Y, MCC, or EA Art School, you may fill in your email and password and select “Sign In” and skip to step 10. If you do not have an existing account, click “Sign Up”:
7. The next screen will appear. For the fastest sign up, enter your Member Card Number. Your member number code begins with a “5” and is located under the scanner on the back of your black MCC Fitness Access Card. Then click “Next”. If you cannot locate your Member Access card you may enter your First Name, Last Name, Zip code and Email. (If you can’t remember the email address you used, please contact us.)
8. If an account already exists, you may reset your password by clicking “Forgot Password” and a link will be sent to your inbox. Proceed to step 10.
9. If an account does not exist you will be directed to create one. Simply fill in all required information (shown in the screen here), and click “Sign Up.”
10. Once you have created your account, you will be redirected to the calendar. Simply click the time slot of available time you would like. This screen will appear. If you share your account with multiple parties, select your name, and then click “Register”.
11. Now you’re done! A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox.
Once You’ve Created Your Account, the Process is Even Simpler:
The available times appear in dark blue and pink. Select a time that works best for you by clicking on the time slot. The example is at 7:00 am on 10/01/2020.
Click the time slot you wish to reserve.
The below screen will appear, if you share your account with multiple people in your household, select your name, and then click “Register”.
Click the time slot you wish to reserve.
The next screen will appear, if you share your account with multiple people in your household, select your name, and then Register.
You will receive an email confirming your reservation. You may also receive an email receipt for the reservation – it will show a $0 cost.
1. If you need to cancel a reservation from the calendar page, select “Cancel A Scheduled Session” located in the left-hand corner.
2. The next screen will appear. Click on the reservation you would like canceled, then select a reason for the cancellation and then “Cancel Program”.
Helpful Tip: If at any time you get directed off of the calendar page, you may return to it by selecting “Reserve a Workout” on the Website’s Menu Bar, then clicking “Reserve a Workout at MCC.”